Monday, May 12, 2008

Hello Treadmill..long time no see

OK so by a miracle of Jesus himself I actually dragged my but out of bed early and went to the gym. I ran, yes, ran a mile and did some elliptical. I am going to go everyday this week and next. Try to get in the swing of it. Also I realized I am an awesome wedding planner this weekend. I helped my friend find a dress for $99! Can you believe it. She has a tight wedding budget but seriously it is still so fun to help her. I am pretty sure that wedding planning is my calling, but I'm not quiting my day job anytime soon, if you know what I mean. I have my last final tonight and them I'm done. I don't have to go back until August 25th. We've had a vacation snag though. Matt doesn't get his days off until the last week in August, the same time I have to go back to school. It's a real bummer, I don't know what we will do at this point. We are hoping to go back to Utah for memorial day and maybe take a day or two extra there. This weekend was pretty warm and nice. I am doing a yard sale this Saturday with my friend at work so I deep cleaned my closet.deficit

1 comment:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Hooray for having a break from school! Hooray for running! Let's motivate each other. I didn't go today, but I'll go tomorrow. Lets text each other to say we exercised, then the other one will have to get off her butt and do it, so as not to be shown up!
Anyway, you big dorks!!! I'm going to be out of town Memorial Day weekend! GRRR! Andy and Fisch will be here though, so at least THEY get to see you guys!