Monday, May 19, 2008

Very Hot (sizzle)

Oh geeze this weekend was a scorcher. It got over 90 on Saturdays at the stupid yard sale. It was pretty much a bust. I got heat stroke and about 40 bucks. So not worth it. So now all my crap is in my trunk and I need to dump it off at the Goodwill. We went and saw Ironman. It was a really good movie. Lots of flying and chasing and killing of bad guys. We also played a little penny slots and went to dinner last night. No surprise, we did not hit the jackpot. I think this weekend they will open out pool. I hope so for their sake or they will have a lot of complaints from people because it is just going to get hotter.

2 comments:

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

It was hot here too. Are you guys coming to visit next weekend?

Jessica said...

$40 for Vegas ? You're going to have a real rip roarin time on that !