Tuesday, May 6, 2008

what a busy little weekend

This weekend was just really nice. The weather was perfect except for a little rain on Sunday. On Saturday we met up with our friends Chris and Jazzy. Matt works with Chris at the the shop they share with another company. They are a pretty fun couple. They have a 18 month old son who is just a doll. He has blond curly hair and is an little angle. We went up to Virginia City to see the chili cookout. It was kind of a bust though because by the time we got there most the chili was gone. But we had a good time anyhow. After that we went out lunch and then to the movies. It was pretty fun. Sunday was a little rainy and I had a paper I had to write so we stayed home. Matt actually ended up having to go all the way to Tahoe to work but since it was ice out side he didn't mind. I am done with finals next week. I have 3 on Thursday and then one next Monday. then I will be free free free. I will go back to my 10-54 hours at work which will hopefully give me time to start working out in the mornings. It has been really nice this week so far at 75 yesterday and about 80 today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Daughter of mine! I am glad you are getting your schooling going again and have time for fun as well! How is the search for a new abode going? Seen anything close to moving into yet? Things here are slow for me and gas is KILLING ME! I might have to start riding a bike! I Love you guys kiss the Grandkittys for me, your Ma

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Glad you are not writing about more earthquakes. I have been worrying about you two. Good Luck with finishing out the semester!