Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back Again

So tommorow is the first day of my last year of school. I am very excited. I really do like school ( guess that's why I want to be a teacher) and I will be glad to spice up my life away from my boring work. I always feel more purposeful and effective when I am going to school and using my brain. Plus I get to see all my friends ( that sounds so high school but its true). Paying for school on the other had I do not enjoy, and while right now I just use loans I will eventually have to pay them back. Hopefully by then I have a full time job with kiddos. So anyways I am just sitting here having a little drink and watching TV while Matt and Hal are up stiars in my scrapbook room ( funny I know, but I let them use it every now and then). And tommorrow I will be back in the swing of things!

1 comment:

Emily said...

"Full time job and kiddos". Does that mean Jana+Matt=babies?