Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Made it through week 1

Week 1 of school is over. Not sure quite how difficult this semester will be compared to the others. But I'm sure I will look back at this post and say " ugh it was hard dummy, you should have know that from the start". I am glad to be back with my classmates and soon back in the classroom. We are really doing a lot of focus on the special ed. part of our degree. Which is good. I like that part. I is the most interesting and makes you feel like that part of the job will be the most rewarding and show the most results. Also I love only having to be at work 2.5 days a week. That makes my week fly by. Can't wait till it's 0 days a week there and full time doing what I want.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh I am sure that it is so good to see the end of tunnel, and to be able to do what you want.
It is awesome that you have been working so hard. It will be totally worth it in the end. You are amazing!