Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I think a change would do me good

Tomorrow I am getting my hair done. Out with the blond and in with the brunette. I also will go back to bangs baby. I have been trying to grow my hair out so not too much cutting. I feel very lucky that I am able to be blond and brunette. I think I look good both ways. The brown is very sassy on me, not trying to brag or anything. The only part I don't like about not being blond is that I don't look twinny to my sister and all my cousins. All 7 grandkids have blond hair and blue eyes. I know I couldn't pull off black hair and I don't think red would look very good on me either, although I love red hair. This week is better, going by faster. Hope to get up to the lake this weekend, might be the last chance since school starts Monday. Ok well I will post a picture tomorrow.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I can't wait to see it.
Ben has paid me for the last two years to keep my hair long. As soon as the contract is up at the end of September, I am chopping it off and going blond. We are going to do a switcheroo.