Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's been a long week

Being back from vacation is not easy. This week seemed so long. On wed. I thought it was Thursday. So I lost a wed and gained 2 Thursdays. Ugh. Work is ridiculous right now. I just want school to start so I can get out of there. I have this stupid correspondence class for math that I have barley touched and I wanted to have it done by the time school started. Yeah right. Hopefully I will have more motivation when I get back on campus. My sister gets to go back to Washington for a week and I am sooooo jealous, beyond jealous. I want to be canning things with Gramma not staring at a computer for 6 hours a day. Geeze this is a bummer post. Positive positive lets see whats good right now...well it shoudl be pretty hot next week so maybe we will use the pool. Also there is a meteor shower tonight so maybe we will see some, that would be neat.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sorry it has been such a lame-o week. I think it might be going around.
I hope that this weekend is better.
Yeah for the pool.